Be a Supporter!

All 1,218 flash Reviews

Little Green Guy - Fix Little Green Guy - Fix

Rated 4 / 5 stars May 26, 2006

Piccardo's Review.

As stupid as it was, ( and not to mention short! )
It was quite, well.. erm, entertaining?
I think that's the proper word to use..
Anyways ; I remember voting 5 on it!
___
The graphics were pretty good, ( one of the reasons I voted 5 )
Without my superior level 23 powers, It could've been blammed.

Feed Lindsay! Feed Lindsay!

Rated 0.5 / 5 stars February 6, 2006

Very Boring

it was a good idea, but the game is EXTREMLY boring, and it takes way too long to complete one level.

Dedicated To Reggie Dedicated To Reggie

Rated 5 / 5 stars July 14, 2005

Aww......

Being a huge cat lover, i can understand how you felt that day.

RIP, Reggie.

FRG VIII (Season 2) FRG VIII (Season 2)

Rated 0.5 / 5 stars December 7, 2004

Could be better

You have potential but it could be way better. Just fix up some animation glitches, and it's good.

frontrow responds:

awe a 1 :(

The 10 Second Showcase The 10 Second Showcase

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars August 4, 2004

Quite Unique

That was very different then the typical NG entry. I've always enjoyed these group projects, it's really great seeing the best artists on NG work together and create something. All of these short films were great in thier own way, it;s hard to pick a favorite. Anyway, keep up the great work, all of you. :)

Newgrounds Jam #2 Menu Newgrounds Jam #2 Menu

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars September 21, 2003

Great Movie, T0MMY!

This was a really good film. I liked this one even more then your first Kirby movie, which was also great. I like how you improved the graphics and effects in this one, and I really loved all the soundtracks you used, everything from Pokemon to SSBM! :D

also, Great idea to add in that little pre-loader game, you got that idea from the mini game in Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland for GBA, right? I have it so that's why I remembered it. :)

Overall, the movie was really funny and well put together, and I'll make sure to check out your other works that I Haven't seen yet. Nice Job, T0MMY. and I'll see ya on the BBS.

P.S. just to let you know, I want to add you to my fav. artists list, but for some reason the space to type in user names isn't appearing in my fav. artists section. :(

T0MMY responds:

Thanks for all the kind comments :)
The Samurai Kirby game appears in a lot of Kirby games, most recently the one for GBA (I used the sounds from that version).
If you want to add me to your fav artists lists try clicking on the "add to" button on the page you open my movie (to the left of author's comments).
Thanks for writing!

-T0MMY

Kirby Kirby Kirby Kirby Kirby Kirby

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars September 16, 2003

Ha ha, that was great!

Hey T0mmy, this was a great movie. Your drawings were very well done, sound was great, and It was really funny. I especially loved the psrt when White Kirby said he could get a job a as a Boo, ha ha! This is the only movie of yours I've seen so far, but from what I've seen, you'r a great flash artist. I'll check out your other works as well. Great Job, T0mmy!

T0MMY responds:

I thought you'd like this series :)
Check out K3: Dynablade (if you've got the time, or DSL I'd highly suggest the full version rather than the "silent" film).
Thanks for watching the movie and reviewing, I'm glad to hear you like it. See you on the BBS.

-T0MMY

Professor Oak Gets Busted Professor Oak Gets Busted

Rated 3 / 5 stars April 13, 2003

heh heh, cool

I can't remember the laat time I saw someone submit a pokemon sprite movie to NG, but this one was pretty good. The graphics were good, and it was very funny. Overall, good job for your first submition. :D

Cartman teaches version 2 Cartman teaches version 2

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars March 14, 2003

great!

That was excelent! It was very funny,excelent animation and graphics, and cartman's voice was very well done. Can't wait to see more of your SP stuff. Nice job.

Just a Simple Kill Just a Simple Kill

Rated 1 / 5 stars January 11, 2003

heh

really short, but it was kinda funny. Animation was better then I expected.